new to me camper

Discussion in 'Camp Driveway' started by Fred1diver, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Fred1diver

Fred1diver Member

Sep 11, 2018
    I just bought a 1999 viking and I'm getting used to it in my backyard, so far everything works as it should, just have the heater to test, but the low for tonight is 19c so no need for the heater.
    going to take her out this week, it's the best time to take holidays, no one at the campsites to see your errors lol

2. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Active Member

Jul 18, 2015
    North Syracuse, New York
    Congrats on the ntu pup. We love setting up the camper in the backyard. Have fun and happy camping!

3. megcabra

megcabra Well-Known Member

Welcome and greetings from North Carolina to the exciting world of Pop-Up camping!

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Welcome from N/W Fl Panhandle and congrats on the NTU Viking. Do not worry about what someone else thinks, take your time to set it up after all there is no big hurry (usually anyway and since we always have time to do the job correctly the 2nd time :)). That is why I use a check list :) it is easy to miss something, (like the time I forgot I had a canoe and kayak on my roof, Had to partially break down to retrieve them) Good luck and Happy Camping

Jonson01 likes this.
  5. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Active Member

May 23, 2018
    South Carolina
    Welcome to the Portal from South Carolina.

6. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Is the weather going to /or affecting ya'll ? It looks really wickedly bad for parts of the Carolina's.