Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Camper Restoration Projects' started by Overland, Jun 23, 2018.
LOL.. guess I deserved that.
I mentioned earlier that I bought a new in box canvas from a guy selling an abandoned project. I contacted him this week after discovering im missing a few bow brackets.. and a few bows/sleeves I have on hand have seen better days. I inquired about the bow's and I ended up with the entire project. Pick it up tomorrow. Should be set for spare parts now eh..
Also mentioned how I did not care for the gray color, and that I bought a new tow vehicle. So it got a new coat of paint this am. Once I inventory the better bows and parts i'll be installing the new canvas. Hopefully this weekend.
I didn't exactly fly through this project but i'm close now.. cant wait to get out.
The front rack needs finishing, a few hours then I can clean and paint it as well.
Wish me luck..