Paying respect.

Discussion in 'Best Wishes/Remembrances for Loved Ones & Friends' started by JasinNorton, May 6, 2016.

1. JasinNorton

JasinNorton Member

May 30, 2013
    Ok so id like to send a shout out to Hank Robinson over at Hanro engraving for inspiring me. He is a vet that took his passion and uses his hands to help other vets. I cant afford to buy anything from him yet but he gave me an idea to give ingraining with a dremel a try. he has been very informative on help and support with me. Even trying to better me. If you can stop over at his page and buy something and let him know I sent you. until I get better I will be trying to make things you guys would rock on your camper and or home. Military or not. I will be donating all your money less consumables directly to him. Im not in it for the money im in it for the experience and to help the vets of our country. I can post what I have done so far, Not much but I try

2. Dubbya

Dubbya Wherever you go, there you are...

Aug 2, 2011
    Steinbach, MB
    Wow, just checked out http://www.hanrostudios.com/. That's guys got some GAME!

Interesting idea that supports great cause while developing your skillset, Jasin. Best of luck to you, you've certainly got your work cut out for you! (See what I did there?) [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

3. JasinNorton

JasinNorton Member

May 30, 2013
    Thank you I think im going to devote some of my camper to him and the ones who served.