Pls help me with my gaucho bed!

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by Ntk37, Jul 14, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

1. Ntk37

Ntk37 New Member

i can’t remember how it folds up, so I haven’t been able to fold down the camper! I know these pegs are involved, pulling them is supposed to allow it to fold for pack up, but I can’t figure out how! Anyone familiar with Rockwoods? Mine’s a 2007.

Excuse the mess. I’m in the middle of painting the cabinetry.

Attached Files:

2. bheff

bheff Active Member

Ok, so it the couch in the position as the last picture? If so, I pick up the middle of the part farthest away from the wall. Keep picking it up until it wont go any further then with my chest push it down and back. That will make it like a couch again. To fold the backrest down I pull mine (top of back rest) slightly away from the camper there is a pull tab in the middle of the back. Pull that and the back rest falls forward. Then I can push in the beds

3. Ntk37

Ntk37 New Member

It’s folded down flat now, and I know how to fold it back into the couch position. It’s how to fold it down so I can close up the bunk ends I can’t figure out! There is a pull tab in the middle of the back so I’ll play around with that too. Once all my paint dries!

4. bheff

bheff Active Member