Possible Coleman Aluminum roof available for sale - 12 Foot

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Packman, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Packman

Packman 2003.5 Bayside, 2004 Ford Explorer

It's been a few years since I have been on here. Life has been busy. I still get out and camp but unfortunately while pulling my 2003 Bayside out of storage I caught the front edge of the camper on the garage while I was pulling it out of the garage. The front trunk is damaged and is not repairable. I contacted the insurance company and I am going through the claim process now.

If I understand the process I will loss possession of the camper but I imagine they will scrap it. I hate to see a perfectly good aluminum roof and air conditioner go to waste but if someone has a need for one I would work with the insurance company to get it in the hands of someone who needs one. I am not sure if the Insurance company will allow me to find a home for the roof but I will try to help someone.

It's a 12 foot roof from a 2003 1/2 Bayside. It is an Aluminum roof. I am bummed about losing the camper as I have great memories. I was slated to get a hybrid next year but I guess this forces the issue.

Scott

2. adidasno21

adidasno21 New Member

Hi ! I'm interested. I live in Cleveland, Ohio ... and have an '07 Bayside with some ceiling cracks coming from the AC unit hole ... Have you started the conversation with the Insurance Company ? Any idea yet how this would all shake down ?