Power Up with HydrogenReactor Generator

Discussion in 'Power - Site Power/Batteries/Generators/Solar' started by You-And-I, Jan 19, 2014.

1. You-And-I

You-And-I Ozarks Überland Basecamp

[​IMG]
    Additional Information: www.ORCCGEAR.com

2. Mongo71

Mongo71 Longwood FL

Not nearly as efficient as my Mr. Fusion with the optional flux capacitor option! [LOL]

3. You-And-I

The HydroCore™ cartridges, are designed to be re-charged, using the H20-Hydrolizer™ re-charge station.

The HydroCore™ cartridges can be re-charged over and over, for extended use!

4. dcel

dcel New Member

I'm intrigued. But i feel like i'm being tricked. If hydrogen fuel cells were available, wouldn't this be all over the news? I mean, make energy from water? c'mon. The manufacturers website says 'product not available', sign up to be notified when available. Like, never!?

http://www.brunton.com/products/hydrogen-reactor-plus-hydrogen-core

5. Harvardroger

Harvardroger If it feels good, do it! If it hurts, Stop!

Fuel cells have been arround for quite a while. NASA has used them since the 1960's. The good news is the waste is good old H2O

The problem is $. For example on this unit it costs ~$150 and the replacement cells are $15.

All this to recharge a device with a USB cord.

There are a bunch of portable chargers (some solar) for a lot less.

A vendor gave me a small portable battery pack. About the size of 5 charge cards stacked together. Costs pennies to charge up to a pint where i can use it to recharge my iPad twice.

Fuel cells are great on the environment and hopefully will some day be economical.

6. JungleJim

JungleJim New Member

They are available, just not direct from the company.

The additional $250 cost of the required Hydrogen Reactor really adds a lot to the price. But you have to begin somewhere when dealing with high tech products. Someone has to be one of the first to offer new ideas at a high price, then eventually the price comes down with production and competition.

This is a viable option for people going "off the grid" for more than a few days.
    It's not new technology, but it's not technology that has been offered to the general public in such a convenient way.

I love it.

7. Old_Geezer

Old_Geezer Well-Known Member

The $250 reactor uses electricity to recharge the cells? Conveniently they do not tell you how much it uses.

If you go to the Brunton website you'll see that Baron Von Hindenburg reviewed it back in December and noted;

Not gut for filling das zeppellin and Oh the hugemanatees [LOL] [LOL]

8. You-And-I

The Hydrogen Reactor comes with Two (2) Hydrocore Cells. Each core cell is equal to (15) AA batteries. The refillable Hydrocore storage cell is made of aluminum and will not loose power like a rechargable battery does as with age.
    • The Hydrogen Reactor Dimensions 5.3” x 2.9” x 1.3"
    • Each core is capable of up to 6 iPhone recharges.
    • H20-Hydrolizer Dimensions 8.2” x 6.0” x 5.7"
    The H20-Hydrolizer "Recharge Station" runs on 110 volt AC, the Recharge Station separates the hydrogen and oxygen molecules from distilled or de-ionized water. The hydrogen gets stored in the safe and stable solid-state HydroCore™ containers.

That is a Great Question: To be honest, I do not know, but I will contact engineering and find out the answer for you. We do not have the Recharge Stations in stock as of yet, they will be available next month. They have been using the Hydrogen Reactor for some time in Australia, with Great Success!

You can place your order now for the units and when our stock comes in, we can hold a unit for you! We have had a lot of interest in these units.

Hope this helps!
    Alan