PUPcast Episode #2

Discussion in 'PUPcasts' started by PopUpSteve, Jun 5, 2011.

1. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Dec 22, 2002
    Malvern, PA
    In this PUPcast I interview Bob Pitney of PopUpGizmos and also a review of a new product called a Cooler Shelf.

Note: Ive been having some difficulties uploading the PUPcast to the normal server site. So it may be accessed directly here.

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Dec 22, 2002
    Malvern, PA
    If you are not seeing the "Play" button in the first post, try this link: http://popupportal.com/index.php?media/3658/full

If that does not work, your browser may not be configured properly and you will have to wait for me to get the file uploaded to the standard podcast website and iTunes.

3. Dusty82

Dusty82 Active Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Northern Nevada
    The "Play" button worked just fine for me in Firefox 4.01, Steve. Thanks for an excellent PUPcast! Thanks also to Bob for answering questions I didn't even know I had about Gizmos! It's nice to hear from someone who understands the true meaning of standing behind a product.

4. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Apr 4, 2011
    Play button worked great once it was fixed! THANKS again!!

[:D]

5. Noni

Noni See ya' out there !

May 30, 2008
    Herndon, VA
    cool ! [:D]

6. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Apr 15, 2007
    North Carolina
    Nice PUPcast Steve. I played it in one window, listened as I browsed another windows.

7. KJcachers

KJcachers Active Member

Nov 30, 2010
    great interview but the campfire noise over the conversation is a bit irratating to me. Fine during the intro but I would prefer no noise during actual conversations. Just my [2C] and keep them coming!

8. roughin-it

roughin-it New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    For me, I don't mind it... kind of a nice touch. Sure beats listening to Ken and Martha interupt and talk over eachother.

9. adamVA

adamVA New Member

Jun 4, 2011
    Awesome! New to popups and now a daily visitor to popupportal.com.

Stumbled on ep2, looked up ep1 and added podbean rss feed to my reader as I'm a bit of an audio junkie. I see the upload problem note but if you can get it to work, please add ep2 and future eps to podbean if that's what you're still using so RSS is updated with new releases.

Thanks for the effort of producing and releasing an audio podcast!!!