Ringmacher's went gray!

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by upstate family, Oct 7, 2017.

1. upstate family

upstate family Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Central New York
    We came to Florida for hurricane work. The pop-up wasn't going to work for 4 people, 2 dogs, homeschooling, and office so we got our dream. It's been 2 weeks with our new Shamrock 233S. The space and air conditioning is amazing. We are loving it!

2. mpotapa

mpotapa Member

Mar 11, 2014
    Congrats on the new camper! I am actually in the process of buying a 2018 Rockwood Roo 233s. I assume they are basically the same camper. We are looking forward to the space and AC also.

upstate family likes this.
  3. upstate family

upstate family Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Central New York
    Yes they are the same. We have been living in it for over a month and it really is a great camper. Put the foam we had in the pup on the mattresses and dang these beds are comfy. It really is well designed with not an inch wasted. Hope you love yours as much as we are loving ours.

4. Ductape

Ductape Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Pics ? [:D]

5. mpotapa

mpotapa Member

Mar 11, 2014
    My only small concern is the countertop space but having the stove and sink covers flush with the countertop should give enough room especially coming from a small Pop up.

6. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Congrats on the new unit. You have found the ideal unit for your family to have many great adventures in the future. We went dark over a year ago and never looked back. Now for some mods to "make it your own" Good luck and happy camping.

7. upstate family

upstate family Member

Jul 20, 2016
    Central New York
    The counter space is non existent. But like you said there is the sink cover and you can always use the table for prep. Although when we are actually camping we do all our cooking outside. I say it that way since we are currently living in it while my husband is working in Florida and our use is very different right now.

8. mpotapa

mpotapa Member

Mar 11, 2014
    The countertop space in my pop up is even less. lol. My wife also does a lot of the prep before we go camping so there isn’t much to do once we get to the campsite. We like to relax and run around with our 2 year old.

9. eprovenzano

eprovenzano Member

Oct 6, 2013
    Welcome to the gray side... so many more advantages over a pup... you get the space of a 30 foot camper in the footprint of a 23 footer. All this additional space including a bathroom, while keeping the true camping experience of sleeping under canvas.

upstate family and Pseudopods like this.