Rotating PVC Flagpole and Plans

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by md-500man, Oct 12, 2009.

1. md-500man

md-500man Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Kansas city
    My family camps In Missouri and Northern Arkansas, and while camping in a new camp ground with some friends we noticed alot of the campers had PVC flag poles flying OLD GLORY.
    We camp all the time and were very proud to see the Flags being displayed by most of the campers at this site. We can't believe we have not seen them before.
    Any one interested in building one of these pvc flag pole's can find nice directions at. www.missouriscenicrivers.com/PVCflagpoleplans.html

We had to build one today and it took less than 30 minutes.

2. SCmomma

SCmomma New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    thanks for sharing........looks like a nice project.......SCmomma

3. Island Ranger

Island Ranger New Member

Aug 14, 2006
    United Kingdom
    Hi, only just noticed this post, Flag poles seem to be getting popular here, mainly the VW campers have these banner flags on fibreglass poles they look very effective. Great DIY idea

4. ogeer3

ogeer3 New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Grand Prairie,TX,75052
    They are nice. I made one a couple of years ago. Now I use the lamp post with solar light on top and small Pop Up Portal flag on it.

5. Old_Geezer

Old_Geezer Active Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Southwest PA
    Do you have a link, or a picture, of your lamp post?

6. nimrod65

nimrod65 Member

Jan 31, 2011
  7. Charley

Charley New Member

Aug 13, 2011
    Isn't this the same link as the original post referenced? Obviously its these are great plan. [:D]

8. nimrod65

nimrod65 Member

Jan 31, 2011
    yes, my husband responded to the wrong thread. Sorry.