[SOLVED]Spares Availability for international customers

Discussion in 'Etrailer.com Trailers and Towing Forum' started by Antipodes, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Antipodes

Antipodes Call me Paul

Jan 28, 2015
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Hi there Mr Etrialer.
    I have the wheels and hubs off my Rockwood at the moment and have come unstuck as they do not stock the hub seals in this country. (Ridiculous I know)
    I need to purchase some simple parts for my camper and thought you guys would be the people as you sponsor here and I would go to you because of that.
    However I booked up the bits on your cart and then could not send to my destination as you guys don't do international.
    Bearings.jpg
    Is it possible to you to massage this through or if not then can you suggest someone who can send to a international address.

2. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

I hate it when that happens! I once wanted to buy a new muffler for my $80 Harbor Freight generator from the company I found on the papers that came with it. It proved to be cheaper for me to just go get a new generator at HF.

3. 1380ken

1380ken Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Mass
  4. Antipodes

Antipodes Call me Paul

Jan 28, 2015
    Thanks 1380ken, yes found both on Amazon and Ebay last night.
    But as the Etrailer is the sponsor for this site and a smaller business I thought I would give them a go first.
    Great believer in supporting those who support you and those around you first. And if they don't want to do it, then no harm done.

Even the big boys sometimes do not send international sometimes depending on the seller.

Having said that I will order Ebay at the end of today.
    As I want to get it on the road again for our last trip coming up in Easter.

5. Antipodes

Antipodes Call me Paul

Jan 28, 2015
    Hahaha, When I first got this rockwood into the country I fixed up a number of things and was getting the brakes operational at the time.
    The business I went to said it might be easier just to get a new axle and put on new hubs brakes and wheels.
    At the time I thought HUH! Spend another NZ$1500 (US$1100) just to replace what I already have!
    But now I know why.

6. Antipodes

Antipodes Call me Paul

Jan 28, 2015
    OK ordered from Ebay.
    Easter here we come!!