This is a follow up post to the post further down titled "Another Starcraft with wood rot with PICS": Hope this turns out as a good post here goes: Once I got into the rear end board of the roof this is what I found: It was damp and falling apart - like wet tobacco. The side boards were fine and not rotten. I was afraid it would be hard to get out but the rotten OSB was sandwiched between two thin sheets of aluminmum - it all came out cleanly and left me with this: Just the outer skin left. I decided to use half inch pressure treated ply wood to replace. Glued the outer skin to the plywood after I painted the ply wood white to match the rest of the inside. Some clamps to hold things in place and some angle brackets and then replaced the bottom trim on the plywood. Next I had to replace the insulation in the roof: Then I used painted quarter inch luan to replace the ceiling with, replaced the right angle support bracket made of metal that runs the full width of the camper and put up the piece that holds the canvas; that was pretty much it. Used white exterior silicone to seal everything up during the whole process. Once the skirt goes back up around the ceiling it will look good as new, better than new. and lastly three things I'm looking forward to this year camping family and beer!