Tacky Lights Thread (Post your tacky light photos here)

Discussion in 'Lighting, Interior and Exterior' started by Dubbya, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontaio
    Could be that it's just a Canadian thing... Like Beaver Tails, Poutine and real Beer... [CAN] [CAN]

2. Genie2010

Genie2010 Active Member

Jul 30, 2013
    These are mine. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tracy D. likes this.
  3. Kb2yht

Kb2yht New Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Had Yodas for about six months... They got left at a rally this summer

4. JPBar

JPBar Active Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Texas
    Well got my tacky lights made today. 1oz. plastic red solo cups with white Christmas lights. DW say they are cute (ugh). will put photo of them when we go camping as they are in the garage right now. Got 107 days till we can go camping (who's counting). I am getting board trying to think of stuff to do to camper (spring fever).

5. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

[:O] [:O] [:O] [:O] [:O] I'll pray for you sanity, while I'm giving thanks for living in Florida. [;)]

Found my tacky lights and got them all working. I completely forgot about this thread. Now I'll have to get them out and take a picture.

DH is pretty easy going. I'll bet if I asked him to go out and put the up the camper awning and put up my Mickey head lights, he was do so, even though it's pitch dark out. But not going to ask him. We've been married 30 years would like to stay that way, so try to keep my requests reasonable. I could totally take advantage if I wanted to, though. [LOL]

6. Chaaalie

Chaaalie Member

Mar 16, 2016
    I had used these IKEA LED stars that change color constantly (on their own, no remote) ... but somehow my ADHD 6yo got them tangled up in her bike handlebars at the campground last week (they were ON THE AWNING ... more than 6 feet off the ground ... broke dead center ... I have no idea how, but I have learned with her that it is often best that I don't ask "how?")

I'm in the market and open to suggestions ...