The Joy of Camping - Our 2016 season so far

Discussion in 'PopUpPortal TV' started by dfury7, Aug 26, 2016.

1. dfury7

dfury7 Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Posted this earlier this week under "Tell us about Trip" but then realized it should have gone here. Below is a link to a video I put together to capture the highlights of this year's Camping Season so far with our Pup. It turned out ok, and does a great job of showing what it means to us (and many of you) to get out there and enjoy our passion! [PU]

https://youtu.be/NkrImfQ-Pf0

2. ptthefanman

ptthefanman Member

Dec 10, 2009
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Very nice! Memories that last a lifetime. Made me remember fondly when our kids were younger and so enjoyed camping adventures together. Thanks for sharing!

3. 94-D2

94-D2 Happy Campin'

May 21, 2010
    Sutter Creek CA
    You two as mom and dad will always remember the trips. And although the kids may not remember specific trips, they will remember camping. It will be engraved into their DNA and it is for lifetime. My own children now grown say to this day every time the pup is opened (even though they don't go with us now) "it smells like Campin". One can not buy that anywhere no matter what agent you book with. The children will take that to their own families some day. Those trips are far better than any booked hot spot in the world. That video proves it.

Happy Campin'

4. LanternLightFarm

LanternLightFarm New Member

May 16, 2016
    I'm happy to report that the PUP is done! Work these last few weeks slowed with the cooler weather and daylight savings. I was really hoping to get it out for at least one trip this fall, but it looks like it will have to wait until warmer weather this spring. I'm really happy with how everything turned out and can't wait to use it. Just need to make some seat cushions and paint the bunk end floor and I'll be good to go!