THE Mod King: Bart's Tent Trailer Improvements

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by GetOutSide, Jun 6, 2011.

1. GetOutSide

GetOutSide Let's go get lost...

Oct 25, 2010
    I don't know if he's a member as I've never seen his site before, but check out the mod King:

http://www.softsmart.com/popup/default.html

2. gusbell

gusbell New Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Some Awesome stuff here! Thanks for sharing.

3. Noni

Noni See ya' out there !

May 30, 2008
    Herndon, VA
    interesting gadgets, thanks for sharing

4. friartuck

friartuck Active Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Perry, MI
    EverybodyHauls (Bart) is/was a member over at Popup Explorer. His website is full of great ideas with easy to understand, and use, instructions for his mods. [MOD] I highly recommend reviewing Bart's site especially if you are new to the popup world, and looking at the links to other sites he has provided; in particular Tim/Natasha and Oz & Us. [RTM] Between these 3 sites you will garner a wealth of information you didn't even know you needed! [:D]

5. johnlely14hw

johnlely14hw New Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Nice [MOD]!

6. phoodieman

phoodieman Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    I put a very similar permanent shower set up in my 94'. My curtain set up is nearly identical. Unlike his, I kept the plumbing above the camper floor. The BEST, and most used mod I have done yet.

[​IMG]

phoodieman

7. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
    I have his site on my favorite list. Well worth a review. Following mods completed: non skid strips on door step (to hide discolored linoleum), hands straps on bunkend slideouts, and hook to secure sway bar on tongue frame. There are 3 more under serious consideration.

8. Thanks for sharing that link. Those are some great mods.

9. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
  10. Stubs

Stubs New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Ive had his site bookmarked Since I got my Pup. Great Info..... New and Old pupers alike can learn something from his site!

11. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Apr 20, 2010
  12. NJGuy

NJGuy Active Member

Apr 20, 2010