Thetford Curve and Privacy Tent

Discussion in 'FreeCycle' started by kstephens, Aug 10, 2017.

1. kstephens

kstephens Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Free - but only for my pop up friends. Recently upgraded to a tt. However, last christmas I received the following gifts that are yours if you would like to come pick up

1. Thetford Curve. Only used by two 8 year old and wife (#1 only) on one trip and cleaned.
    2. Quality shower/potty tent (not cheap pop up tent) but 2 pole, with tie downs (very secure).

Anyways...this is just sitting in the garage, and they are extremely clean, and almost new. This site has been so good to me - they are free to anyone in the western ky area. Also, will throw in a box of bio - blue (minus the two I used).

jnc likes this.
  2. Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson New Member

Apr 23, 2017
    Central Virginia
    I'm not local, but I would be willing to pay shipping.

3. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2012
    WI
    That is an amazing & generous offer, kstephens. I am sure someone will be most appreciative!

4. kstephens

kstephens Member

Jul 28, 2014
    I'd rather not have to mess with shipping, sorry.

The tent is a gigatent "Stinky Pete" deluxe tent. Been set up once for a few days in june. I thought it was fairly sturdy. I tied the guylines to the back bunk end and it held up well in the wind. I'm also 6'4" and had plenty of room to change clothes (beach trip). http://www.ecanopy.com/ggt-st001.html

Anyone camping at land between the lakes, we stay there as much as we can, so can meet. Have other stuff if interested too. Coleman stove, (1 lb tanks) free for the taking. Works fine - wife got me a camp chef set up for christmas.

5. Nate W

Nate W New Member

Dec 15, 2017
    SE Ohio
    I know it’s been a while but is the Thetford curve still available?

6. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

I would send kstephens a PM she isn't on here alot.

7. DJS12354

DJS12354 Well-Known Member