Tire size?

Discussion in 'Tires / Brakes / Bearings / Axles' started by 97Flagstaff, Apr 19, 2014.

1. 97Flagstaff

97Flagstaff New Member

So I know I need tires but wanted to do some online research in some spare time.... but my pop up is 20 miles away in storage. ... anyone have an idea as to my tire size? Its a 4 lug, 12 foot box, 97 flagstaff, king and queen pull outs... anyone have sonething similar or know the tire size? I'm sure a lot of pop ups use the same tire?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

2. budlight

budlight Member

I have a 2000 flagstaff 228 (12' box king and queen beds) the tires that came with it were 5.30-12 load range c 1045lbs. I upgraded to 175/80/13 and a higher load range for safety. It pulls nicer but have to put 2" blocks under the stabs due to the height change. The 13" tires and wheels fit nice without any mods. I didn't put on radials this time but will for the next set.

3. 97Flagstaff

97Flagstaff New Member

Awesome thank you! We only use the pup a few times a year.. so the stock 5.30-12 should be fine!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk