Wanted: free or extremely cheap pup

Discussion in 'Camping for the Medically/Physically Challenged' started by Barefoot311, Jul 31, 2015.

1. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

Mar 11, 2010
    I Have not had much time with selling our house, moving and building a campground.....o_O
    I started a thread hoping to get some ideas or leads and it didnt go very far...

2. Barefoot311

Barefoot311 Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Yes it is true, the saga does continue. Because of the good graces of several individuals in getting us this camper, I was able to help transform that energy in to hope, hope that lead me into a drive to once again succeed and focus on the future. My business took off and I am now fully focused on helping others enjoy the great outdoors as much as we do.

Last month, an opportunity presented itself to us to get a newer hybrid camper. I can only think that because of the deal we ran across, Pam was once again looking over us. I took the opportunity as a sign that it was time to move forward and offer this same good grace to someone else.

So, now the question comes of who? Something we have thought long and hard about. We have heard the many suggestions and I have listened (silently) to the many comments. We are still currently seeking the right individual. Maybe one with a similar situation and maybe not. Maybe one with a completely different set of challenges. But the bottom line is that this camper WILL be making a new journey to a new home soon!

Again, I can't say thank you enough to the many people to who helped us. Those that sent cards, messages, emails, helped in the travel legs of the camper, those that prayed for us, all of you will always hold a very special place in our hearts! For you all wholeheartedly aided in my survival and gave me that chance to come back as a stronger individual. With tears yet again in my eyes, I say thank you...

Lately, we will still be looking, searching, thinking, praying and hunting to find the right person, but once we do, the silence will be lifted and we will join another member into these good graces!

3. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

Mar 11, 2010
    Looking forward to the next chapter...

4. thethird152

thethird152 Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Durham, NC
    Congrats on your business success!

If I can be of any assistance in this next adventure just let me know :)