Western PA Rally

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by crosbys2008, Jan 31, 2018.

Are you interested in a Rally during the summer, fall or both

Poll closed Feb 7, 2018.
  1. Summer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

100.0%
  1. crosbys2008

crosbys2008 Active Member

So, it's time to start thinking about camping this year. Last I knew John has decided to take the summer off so, lets start off with a poll:

2. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Rob, i marked both, but since Pat is doing spring, i would be interested in either summer or fall, just dont want to host this year. are we talking Pymatuning at Jamestown again , or else where. i am now co- hosting a DOG in September at Ohioplyle in September, could make that a duel rally if interested

3. crosbys2008

John,
    Pymatuning for sure in the fall, not sure about the summer. I just think pymatuming has nice colors that time of year. I haven't figured out a location for the summer rally. We'll see what interests we have and go from there.

4. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Can I resend my vote then? Since it's your favorite time, I think you should plan on hosting a fall rally at Pymatuning . and run with that. I'm free except the weekend of Sept 21-23. Wasn't planning on hosting a summer rally, but it,s not Totally out of the question, a lot going on and don't want to over commit yet, but don't be surprised if I throw up something last minute .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  5. crosbys2008

For the fall I'd be looking at either the weekend of the 14th or 28th. I will definetly be doing a fall rally. I just want to get out and camp, this cold and snow is about to drive me insane and all my voices in my head say I need o camp for sanity sake.

I should probably open a poll for the fall rally and start getting that one rolling.

6. phager76

phager76 Active Member

How'd I miss this? Definitely would love to see both, but I've already got a trip planned for June 9-17th. I know the kids have a few summer camps their doing this year, probably in July, but the dates are still a bit up in the air. Just spit balling here, but one thought that entered my mind for a summer rally that might be cool would be Keystone SP. Pretty park, and if you don't bring pets they have some nice sites on the lake, although they fill up fast.

7. crosbys2008

Pat, not sure about the summer rally. I did start a new thread with date poll for the fall rally. I'm going to hold it again at Pymatuming. I don't know anything about keystone sp, I'll have to check into it.

8. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

bumping thread