Your Theme / Color Scheme and Why

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by Toedtoes, Jul 2, 2018.

1. JunieB

JunieB Active Member

May 8, 2018
    Central Florida
    Getting antsy to start a little decor. This is giving me a little inspiration. Pup stayed dry inside last two rains, but still need to complete the re-laminate/ply of half the roof interior (aka ceiling) during dry season.
    Almost everything here is from Squally Mart, or on sale, or stuff I had.
    Notice the coordination with the "camper green" sleeping bag in background I use as Pup comforter, PLUS the ever-sophisticated "tarp grey" in the foreground. You never know when you'll need to color coordinate with a tarp, heheh. I need to make new covers for Pup cushions too of course. I'm not much of a decorator, usually.

Attached Files:

Toedtoes likes this.
  2. Jenkamus

Jenkamus Active Member

Oct 17, 2015
    Surprise, AZ
    Our canvas is grey with dark tinted windows so its pretty dark in there, I wanted something that would brighten it up inside what so I have/going to have is grey flooring, white cabinets, counters will be a grey/white/black fleck, cushions are white/grey/dark grey/teal and blue) bedding is teal bed spread comforter is grey and white plaid, curtains are TBD.

3. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2015
    DFW, TX
    I haven't bothered to paint the cabinets. I kinda like the color of the wood as is. All countertops were replaced with wood. Basic stuff, not super high quality. Beds have a selection of star wars themed comforters to go on top, and my shower curtain has moon phases in the outside and an inner curtain has Jedi symbols with star wars shower hooks. Imperial bath mat inside too - we only use the shower for the restroom so the double curtains gives a little more privacy.

Eventually I hope to either cover or make a new dinette table.

Still a work in progress. I have material to adapt to resolve the curtains and balances but have not done that yet. Still original linoleum on the floor but I do have rugs that cover the bulk of it. I might recover the cushions with some space fabric or something but not a huge priority right now.

Muller 5 likes this.