Separate names with a comma.
Sorry to say I have a change of plans and I will now not be able to attend. Hope everyone still has a great time.
booked site 242 Friday to sunday
not very active here, but decided to join you at this event. booked site 241 friday to sunday. 2 adults Dave and Jan
i read somewhere that over the next 3 years as the current white cars hit the lifespan (100000) miles, they will be replaced with the newer color,...
so what is the right ratio for ABS/MEK?
i got a notification that sites where open, but when I went on line is still showing first come first serve, is it just my computer, or is...
Just checking but no availability. Must be too late again
Not a pup but this is what I did
I received a notification from reserve americia that a site(S) became available for the rally weekend, but after checking, no sites are...
Looking at geneva reservation system. Today, it said availability is first come first served, I may try coming up mid week and see if I can...
To use my truck camper And my truck bed at the same time
sound good cant wait
still hoping that the cul de sac reopens
hoping that the loop reopens soon, but not counting on it. maybe bring a tent and try my luck on a walk in site, or alterative campground
I think the truck should serve you well
I too hesitated not expecting campground to fill so will be looking for the horseshoe loop to reopen. Maybe
the front section. with that being said, i know we mentioned that reservation window opens 6 months out to date, so i went and looked on...
bumping thread... registration booking window for this rally opens SATURDAY
vagov, if not in a big hurry to buy, my neibor mentioned that he will be selling his 2005 chevy avalanche in the spring, not sure if your...
just wondering if you got the chance to drive thru the campground for a better look at sites? booking soon so wondering your thoughts