I recently purchased a 2018 Rockwood Roo 233s. I finally took it to storage and covered it and brought the 12v battery home. I checked it with my multimeter and got a reading of 7.78 or something along those lines. I decided to hook my battery charger up to it and the charger made a strange humming noise. After 10-15 seconds I took the charger off. The wires and alligator clips were real warm. I checked the battery again and it gave a .02 reading. I assume it fried the battery. Do you guys think my battery charger is also bad? This battery was brand new. I’m not sure why it read 7.78 in the first place. Any advice would be helpful.