18 FT propane line

Discussion in 'Propane - Got Gas' started by firepit, Jun 16, 2021.

1. OTR1522

OTR1522 New Member

Check out propanegear.com- they are in Idaho but make all kinds of adaptors and hoses- they might have what you need

2. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

The fuzzy tail tree rats have become a nuisance at our house. Had to replace the propane hose from the tank to the regulator on the new HTT because Practiced my shot on a dozen or so of them with my .22 air rifle a couple months ago. Scope is dialed in and this winter they will become an endangered species on my turf. The only thing they are fit for is putting in a pot with dumplings.

3. firepit

firepit Well-Known Member

Dont miss and hit your propane tank.

curran4life likes this.
  4. Old_Geezer

Old_Geezer Well-Known Member

I've been using two 25' sections of rubber hoses with quick disconnects for over 10 years for a stove and grill with our hybrids. They are 200 psi rated Goodyear air hoses.

Despite being told on forums I would blow myself up, burn down the trailer and forest, and all sorts of other foolishness such as theyvwould melt and splode since they are not LP rated, nothing has happened. They carry a whopping 11" WC or @ 1/2 psi.

5. curran4life

curran4life New Member

I was so glad to see this thread! I just (last weekend) put a splitter on my propane tank and ran a long rubber hose under the camper. I like cooking at the back of the PUP, but my Coleman stove won't work with the quick connect, and I hate carrying around those throw-away canisters. I wasn't sure if what I was doing (threading the hose under the camper) was acceptable or if I'd end up blowing up my camper, so it's nice to see that others here have done the same thing. Although I'm now considering switching it out to a stainless. Our PUP is stored in the garage, but used all year round, so it's out and about every 2-3 weeks.

6. Tom Z

Tom Z Member

can I offer copper feed line is more durable and resists corrosion and gnawing mice run it as you wish a line bender makes for a quality finish, bracket and rubber line to appliance unless you desire permanent installation. That's my .00002 cents.

firepit likes this.
  7. firepit

firepit Well-Known Member

I don't have the knowledge and don't want to spend the cash since i plan on buying a TT when the market drops.
    I am just going to hook hose up at campground and unhook and store in camper when not camping
    and my camper is stored indoors.
    I won't be zip tying the rubber line or leaving it on outside of camper when not in use.

rabird and Sjm9911 like this.