1976 Apache Royal

sawdusty

San Antonio
Nov 9, 2014
San Antonio
Hello everyone!

I picked up my N2U Apache on Tuesday. I am so excited to have such a unique camper and it is in great shape. A good cleaning and I'm ready to go. [:)C]

Attachments

• 00i0i_iTzQnLFK3AN_600x450.jpg
    00i0i_iTzQnLFK3AN_600x450.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 69

Pops64

Sep 21, 2009
Garland, TX
That's a good looking Apache. I just picked up a 79 Roamer 2 months ago. What part of Texas are you in. I'm in Garland. Sure would lime to find enough Apaches to have a TX roundup. BTW. Love the Moonie hubcaps. Are they original. If so, they're hard to find.

sawdusty

San Antonio
Nov 9, 2014
San Antonio
I'm in San Antonio. Up your way a lot as daughter and her family live in McKinney.

Would love to have a roundup. There are several Texas Apaches on this site, don't know about apacheowners.com

The PO got the moon caps at a rally sometime during the 3 yrs he owned it. It is in great shape...only because they are built to last. I just need to replace some plywood under the back cushions and find the small leak over the front bed that is evident this morning after last nights storm. It was a gully washer.

Txbum

Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh
Mar 25, 2013
sawdusty, congrats....looks real good. Plan an Apache rally....Txbum

Pops64

Sep 21, 2009
Garland, TX
I guess if I had read you're signature, I would have seen that you're from San Antonio. I don't know much about setting up a Rally, but I'm willing to learn. Maybe sometime in the fall?

sawdusty

San Antonio
Nov 9, 2014
San Antonio
Pops64 said:
I guess if I had read you're signature, I would have seen that you're from San Antonio. I don't know much about setting up a Rally, but I'm willing to learn. Maybe sometime in the fall?

Fall would be good for me.

Pops64

Sep 21, 2009
Garland, TX
phoodieman said:
There is an Apache Rally that has been going on for about three years.

Phoodieman

That looks great. Will it be in October again this year? Sorry Sawdusty. Didn't intend to high jack your thread.

phoodieman

Super Active Member
May 18, 2009
Hutto, Texas
I hope they do. Attendance was very low last year. (I didn't go the weather was too dicey). It's ran off of Facebook. I went the first year and we had several Apaches there. It is a long drive for me but I don't mind. It's geared around Apaches but any one is welcome. There were other types of campers there.

Phoodieman

Latest posts