1980 Colman Brandywine Uneven roof

Discussion in 'Lift Systems' started by Dag93, Oct 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Dag93

Dag93 New Member

Hey guys! Long time coming getting back on here! I have been spending the last year resorting my 80 Colman Brandywine and I’m getting close to the finish! As of last week I noticed my roof in the back left corner door side is raising higher then all other corners (about an inch and a half). The back is overall higher then the front also. The corner in questions cable is actually noticeable tighter then all other cables with the roof down and all tension off the crank. I don’t see any cables that are off pulleys. Any advice on what to check from here? My local rev shop said my whiffletree is probably messed up but I did not see any noticeable damage when I had the cover off. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

2. Dag93

Dag93 New Member

Hey sorry, not sure if this fell to the bottom before anyone could see it. Any input would be very helpful!

3. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

There are adjustments you can make , at the wiffle tree and i belive the post. I never had to do any of them. First, is checking the pullys , and then see if the post is binding. Ill see what I can find. I think you xan just looosen the tight cable on the wiffle tree.

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member