I am currently in the process of redoing the pop up that I purchased in October 2016. I found it at a garage sale in decent shape for $1500. My fiance and I are first time pop up owners. I have been camping much of my life on land in a tent and she has spent much time camping on the water in a boat. The previous owner was able to show me how to set it up and take it down. What really convinced us to buy this camper was the unique hard sided walls. The bunk ends are still canvas. Here is the original brochure advertisement (found on here in the resources area) [/URL][/IMG] When we purchased it we wanted to just clean it up a little bit as it had been used but seemed to be in okay shape. Here it is as we found it, it still looked like the advertisement above. Straight from 1993. And an outside look at this hard sided pop up: As we started, the domino effect came into play and one thing turned into another and now we are on the path of basically redoing everything on the interior at least. Our initial inspection showed no wood rot, though the frame had surface rust. I later found some roof rot on the front and rear side panels of the roof. The top is solid still. That will have to be a project for later. So far we have stripped out the interior. (Kept the walls up) Inspected the electrical. Had a few minor issues that are now taken care of. We also put in a new GFCI, new outside outlet (inline with gfci) and changed the other interior outlet to have USB inputs in it. Lighting is being changed to all LED. LED on the left and Incandescent on the right. All seat cushions have been reupholstered professionally. No pics yet, they look good though! Cabinets are in the process of getting painted (spraying with Rustoleum Universal Paint and Primer, gloss white) Spray Painting: This was LOTS of paint and lots of layers. I am still not doing painting everything. Counter Surfaces are being resurfaced with new laminate. (Hint: ask your laminate supplier to look through broken/ discontinued pieces, we got over 60% off a 5'x10' piece.) Edge banding being installed. It is looking good. I got 3/4 edge banding for most surfaces but also needed to buy 1/2" edge banding for the outside stove area. The cheapest place I found it was on ebay. I needed to buy 3- 20ft rolls of the 3/4" and 1 20" roll of the 1/2" I will have extra but that is how I got the cheapest price. The flooring is in, it is a single sheet wood look vinyl. We removed the old floor, made a template out of paper, layed the new floor out, cut and installed. I will be using construction adhesive in a few spots to hold it in place but really all the screws for the cabinets will be holding it in for the long haul. My father helping with the process I have much more planned and will hopefully keep you updated on the progress if anyone is interested.