OK, the contact person in the Dexter Axle Engineering Division is awesome. The 3" lift kit is EXACTLY what he described - seriously, it was spot on. Being that I just spent $85 (w/tax and shipping) for a prefab lift kit that was bolt-on, I'm pretty stoked right now. I'd also like to pre-apologize if this is totally a redone thread (someone has already done this), but I'm excited and wanted to post up. So, the lift kit came by UPS yesterday evening...and I installed it tonight. Seriously, I just couldn't wait. I've owned this trailer for less than 21 days and it has a lift already - gees what have I turned in to?!?! Here we go... Sprayed the axle bracket mounting bolts 3 times over the past 4 days awaiting the lift kit and then one more time just before starting. Getting ready to go: Took me about 30 minutes just to jack it up and put it on jack stands (you have to go easy and back/forth between sides). Good Lord there is one bolt behind the axle arm that was a 20 minute doozy, but finally dropped and ready for spacer install: Shockingly, I had no patience for the other side and took my BFH, laid all my weight on the axle arm, and 2 medium whacks and it was out. Started to work on the other side: And after 2.5 hours viola: BEFORE: AFTER: Fender height went from 21" to 24". I have plenty of space to go from a 12x4 rim to a 13x4.5 rim and from a 21" tire (with a 5" tread width) to a 23" tire (with a 6.5" width). Should be good to go for next spring when we get all that stuff.