1996 Trailmanor

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by Cyndi F, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Cyndi F

Cyndi F New Member

I found a 1996 trailmanor for sell - it looks like a great price but can't find any info on the model - does anyone have one of these and what should I be looking out for

2. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

There are several members here that have Trailmanors that may be able to help with that trailer specifically, otherwise it’s the same as any trailer.... check roof, floor, corners for signs of water intrusion and/ or soft spots.... make sure the lift system is working smoothly and all equipment/ accessories are functioning as they should.

kcsa75, Sjm9911 and xxxapache like this.
  3. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

Check the seals at the bottom of the upper section. In travel mode they are susceptible to damage from road debris. Lots of Trailmanor info on the net if you do a little research. I looked at them pretty hard when I got my pup, but they rarely came up for sale at the time, at least at a price I could afford.

Sjm9911 and neighbormike like this.
  4. TrailManorMan

TrailManorMan Member

Back then the model numbers were different than today. The company has changed ownership once or twice but currently manufactured and available. Old numbers were like M23 etc. They are generally great campers. All campers need maintenance!
    Good luck

kcsa75 likes this.