1998 Starcraft Spacemaster water tank drain

Discussion in 'Plumbing Systems (Blue, Grey, & Black)' started by baileyc, Nov 1, 2020.

1. baileyc

baileyc New Member

Can anyone tell me where the drain for the water storage tank is on a 1998 Starcraft Spacemaster. I crawled under today and I swear I can't find it:-(

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

If the water tank hangs below the floor, the drain will be located on the tank, if it's a tank that sits inside the trailer, there should be a hose (might be very short) that runs through the floor, drain will be somewhere on that hose.. it could the original drain broke and previous owner use something else..

3. BillyMc

BillyMc Well-Known Member

On our 97 Starmaster it's behind the driver's side tire on the end of a line, It's a "T" handle that you pull to open and push to close. The line is about the size of my pinky finger so it takes a while to drain a full tank.

4. Andy G.

Andy G. Member

On my 1992 starcraft, the water tank is under the bench seat. The drain for that is on the side of the tank near the bottom, just above the floor. Turn the lever, and it drains straight down through the floor.

5. baileyc

baileyc New Member

Thank you! Found it! It was the passengers side, but it was in fact a tiny T handle. It just happened to be on the side opposite of where I crawled under the camper the other day.

BillyMc likes this.