1999 Coleman Niagara

Discussion in 'Roof/Floor Repair & Maintenance' started by Glenn Roberts, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Glenn Roberts

Glenn Roberts New Member

Hi. I have a 1999 Coleman Niagara camper. The roof is starting to get some cracking, and from what I have read, not a new problem. I have found a 2002 Coleman Bayside Elite that needs a new canvas but the roof and everything else is in good shape. My question is: does anyone know if the roof on the Bayside will work on the Niagara for a replacement? Thank You.

2. kevinpf

kevinpf Member

Welcome to the Trailer roof repair forum [:D]
    You have to measure, sorry the only other idea is to go to the manual section of the site and see if the dimensions are defined in the repair manuals available.

If it is just now cracking and there is no water intrusion why not simply Grizzly Grip the Niagara roof? It should solve the issue.

3. Glenn Roberts

Glenn Roberts New Member

Thanks. At this point its just some hairline cracks and a little bit of separation/bubbling right in front of the AC unit. The trailer is not leaking at this point, but I want to get ahead of the game after reading some reviews on the ABS tops. It has been repaired on the corners by a previous owner (I think I'm either 3rd or 4th owner).

4. tzmartin

tzmartin Well-Known Member

That's a good question. You would need to match box size--10 ft or 12 ft. i think that most camper roofs would be compatible if from the same manufacturer. Just make sure the roof lift pockets match to lift posts. You might have a different door location to think about.

5. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

Yes, an ABS Strata roof from 2002 Bayside will fit a 1999 Niagara just fine.

Sandra510 likes this.
  6. Glenn Roberts

Glenn Roberts New Member

Thank You.