2 Mods happening today

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by sallugo, Aug 10, 2014.

1. sallugo

sallugo Member

Took out the pup yesterday and started 2 mods: Ctop space behind sink and stove, and kitchen accessories organization underneath a bench seat. Pics to come today...in the meantime, here are some pics of my pup...my son couldn't resist so he and his friend stayed the night in there last night. :)

http://campl.us/hsudRaWj4HQ

2. kmh1596

kmh1596 Wilbraham, MA

Looking forward to pics of your mods, and more of your camper. Looks sharp!

3. rangerover

rangerover Member

Is that in Walter White's old neighborhood? Those pic's remind me of Breaking Bad.

4. 94-D2

94-D2 Happy Campin'

Nice looking pup. Did you leave the pup in the street when the boys slept in it. If so don't do it. My first thought was oh man, all it takes is some knuckle head sleepy or drunk to wreck your whole life.........the driveway is not much better but at least it's a bit further off the road.

Not trying to sound like the naysayer but I've investigated countless DUI collisions in neighborhoods where drunks plow into parked vehicles and houses too! Anyway, just an observation and passing on a "Did ya know" piece of unsolicited information.....