2001 Flagstaff 820

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by Mamie, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Mamie

Mamie Active Member

I just got a NTU 2001 Flagstaff 820. I know absolutely nothing about a camper. This was the first and only popup I've ever been in. I needs that needs some repairs and I need to know what the parts are. So if anybody has a manual it would be nice. Thanks.

2. JPBar

JPBar Well-Known Member

3. Mamie

Mamie Active Member

Thanks. There's a lot of info there. I learned my camper is a "Classic Wide Body" and there were only 3 models that year that had the u-dinette.
    Inspect and Service yearly
    1. Clean and recoat lifter posts externally, with a rust prohibitive, non-drying lubricant.
    2. Annually grease zerks on front, bottom and top of master tube.
    3. Lubricate springs annually by raising the roof to the UP position. At each segment of the telescoping post, lubricate with 30 weight oil, taking care to inject the oil into the opening between the posts. To help avoid tent damage, immediately remove any excess oil on the external portion of the post.​

At least I'm getting somewhere - there's "zerks" and a "master tube." I did learn previously not to get grease/lubricant on the brake.