2002 Coleman Sedona

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by CampSDS, Jun 2, 2021.

1. CampSDS

CampSDS New Member

Hello everyone. I posted a new to the forum post introducing myself. I wanted to use this one to share my experiences prepping, repairing, and finding items related to this PUP. So far, bearings were repacked, brakes inspected, canvas deep cleaned and conditioned, converter checked, sink checked for leaks, windows cleaned, and trailer lights/ driving light issue fixed. Also resoldered wires on battery power wires to pup, and changed out the 7 pin connector since it was corroded. Having a fridge issue I still need to fix as well as some more weather proofing since the factory weather stripping and sealant areas are a bit tired at this point. If anyone has questions regarding anything I've tackled so far feel free to ask. Likewise, hope to get some suggestions on other items. I'll post daily or weekly items my wife and I address as time goes on.

Sjm9911 and eoleson1 like this.
  2. CampSDS

CampSDS New Member

Well a little update. In my intro thread I posted i needed a table and got alot of replies saying make your own. So here it is!!

Attached Files:

Sjm9911 and stephen1 like this.
  3. CampSDS

CampSDS New Member

Cleaned up the edges today. Sanded the surface and laid a stain+poly sealer. First coat is done.

Attached Files:

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Put a few coats of polly on it , then finish it off with butcher's wax. Nice table!