2004 bayside elite water pump ?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Systems (Blue, Grey, & Black)' started by Aaron Holoway, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Aaron Holoway

Aaron Holoway New Member

Does anyone where the water pump is located on a fleetwood bayside elite pop up?

2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

If it has a slide, under there.

Aaron Holoway likes this.
  3. Jwwiff

Jwwiff Member

I have a ‘’07 Bayside. Take off the trim that covers the front side of the slide - 4 screws, I think. You can pull off the cover and it is under the rear bench side of the slide.

Raycfe, Aaron Holoway and Sjm9911 like this.
  4. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Welcome.png

Sjm9911 and Aaron Holoway like this.
  5. Aaron Holoway

Aaron Holoway New Member

is that from the inside or outside of the camper? I am not going to get to it now till spring but trying to figure out how to replace it.

6. theseus

theseus Living the Darkside... Silver Supporting Member

On the inside of the camper. On my Bayside it was a metal "kick" plate that had a handful of screws holding it in place. It also provides access to the slide rails themselves if you want to get at those.

7. Aaron Holoway

Aaron Holoway New Member

Thank you, that helps me a lot. I was under the camper looking going through every cabinet and could not figure it out. Greatly appreciate the information. Soon as it get warm enough i will dig into it.

8. Jwwiff

Jwwiff Member

While you are down there, much of the sound you hear when the pump runs comes from the lack of isolation of the pump motor and piping from the slide out. If it is annoying to you, use some pipe-wrap insulation to deaden some of the sound. Don’t pack it tight as that will only serve to couple the piping into the floor. Additionally, you might be able to put some isolation under the pump mount as well. I insulated around the pipes more and it took the sound level down a bit.

Be careful that you don’t open up the holes where the pipe goes from the pump down through the floor. Those become mouse holes if you are not careful!

9. Aaron Holoway

Aaron Holoway New Member

Thanks for the advice.