2006 Fleetwood Utah with water damaged roof- value/for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Randy Block, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Randy Block

Randy Block New Member

Hello All,
    I have a 2006 Fleetwood Utah which i kept in immaculate condition. About a year ago or so I noticed a small bubble in the roof to the rear of the camper. I inspected it later and about cried. Apparently, the roof rails leaked and the water built up in the ceiling. Now i have water damage and some of the doors have swollen. Its in the roof from the air conditioner back, and the back plate where the rear bed canopy attaches. I really don't have the time or capacity right now to tackle this project. What would be a good asking price for it? I'm in Ft Walton Beach Florida if anyone is interested. Randy [email protected]

2. Jessiespense

Jessiespense New Member

I can tell you I recently purchased a 2003 Utah with leaking roof rails for about 2000 less than NADA value. Turned out getting it for $3500. Now there is some delamination on one side of the roof and about 1/2” of sag over that rail. The other side is completely fine. The ceiling had only minor bubbles in a spot or two but you really couldn’t tell water had been in it on the inside. This was a fairly new leak that hadn’t gotten too bad. Floor and cabinets were all solid and no water damage.