2007 popup camper roof repair needed

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by janicesmith, Aug 28, 2018.

Tags:

Who can I get to fix the roof of my arcadai popup camper in Louisa virginia

Poll closed Sep 4, 2018.
  1. Roof

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Repair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. janicesmith

janicesmith Love to travel

Repair roof of 2007 Arcada popup camper

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

What exactly is the problem with your roof? Many repair shops I know won't touch roofs unless it is something simple. Otherwise they may quote something extravagant and then in the same breath try and sell you something else. You can check out the roof section on this forum as there have been many to do roof work/repair. I have an 04 with a alumunitite roof. On my roof are roof rack tracks. These tracks are known to leak. I know how to fix the leak, but as for the internal damage done I can't help you there. My leak wasn't that bad so I just took care of the leak itself. One option is to unscrew the roof tracks and put down eternabond down over the length. What I did because I was hoping to use those tracks is to put eternabond down on both sides of the roof track and caulk the ends. This stopped my leak, but if it starts leaking again I will take the tracks off all together.