2007 Starcraft 10RT w/ upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Jamesla30, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Jamesla30

Jamesla30 Member

Hello all! I recently relocated out of Colorado, and life is getting busy. We aren't using our pop up as much as we used to, and I think it might be time to let it go so someone else that can get some better use out of it. I figured I would post an ad and see if anyone might be seriously interested.

It is a 2007 Starcraft, model 10RT (or RT-10). This is their "off-road" model with huge tires. I am the second owner. I upgraded to a dual-6V trojan battery system, added 3 stage converter (so you can charge by plugging in cord), LED bulbs, battery voltage gauge, usb charging ports, etc. It has dual propane tanks as well. Basically my goal was to be able to "boondock" without hookups for a 4 day weekend using heat at night on a regular basis. This does the trick.

There is a few maintenance items that are needed... it still has the original tires, and one is starting to leak. They still have a ton of tread (mud tires), but I think it is probably time to swap them. The batteries also are only holding about a 50% charge, so these would need to get swapped out as well.

If you might have serious interest, please shoot me a message/email and we can talk.

Thanks!
    James
    jlantis (at) comcast.net

8436_10100926310268763_1216611552_n.jpg

1380ken likes this.
  2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Too bad, Colorado is a great place for camping. Maybe let the dust settle in your new world before letting go.

Nice looking camper.

neighbormike likes this.
  3. HOBBE$

HOBBE$ New Member

Ours is a few years older, 2004 10RT. I too upgraded to dual 6v batteries w/ an 80w, 15amp solar panel. We love it!
    IMG_1693 small.jpg Battery Tray 2.JPG 2004 Starcraft 10rt M.jpg

4. Mdwarchichoke

Mdwarchichoke New Member

Nice pop ups. Definatley what I am looking for. Keeping and eye on the forums and for sale ads. Great from to get new knowledge