2007 Starcraft Centennial 3612 Refresh

billbillbillbill

Sep 4, 2012
SLC, UT
After 7 years of memories, we said goodbye to our 2005 Fleetwood Yuma after picking up a 2007 Starcraft Centennial 3612 from a neighbor. The trailer bones were good but needed a bit of work.
Our Tasks Completed:
-Replaced rusty water heater with direct ignition water heater
-Replaced leaky kitchen faucet
-New Tires
-Digital Thermostat
-Replaced curtains, valance, & covered the cushions
-Painted the walls

Lots of work but hopefully lots of years of enjoyment. We leave tomorrow for our first trip to Dinosaur National Monument and can't wait!

Before:

After:

Mrs.Stu

May 2, 2021
Northern California
After 7 years of memories, we said goodbye to our 2005 Fleetwood Yuma after picking up a 2007 Starcraft Centennial 3612 from a neighbor. The trailer bones were good but needed a bit of work.
Our Tasks Completed:
-Replaced rusty water heater with direct ignition water heater
-Replaced leaky kitchen faucet
-New Tires
-Digital Thermostat
-Replaced curtains, valance, & covered the cushions
-Painted the walls

Lots of work but hopefully lots of years of enjoyment. We leave tomorrow for our first trip to Dinosaur National Monument and can't wait!

Before:

After:

What an awesome makeover! How did you replace the valances? I'm looking to replace ours. We didn't get any with our 2005 Fleetwood Niagara Highlander, but your trailer looks almost identical to ours.
Measurements? How many did it take to go around? And the shower area curtains are also gone, wanting to replace those as well.

billbillbillbill

Sep 4, 2012
SLC, UT
What an awesome makeover! How did you replace the valances? I'm looking to replace ours. We didn't get any with our 2005 Fleetwood Niagara Highlander, but your trailer looks almost identical to ours.
Measurements? How many did it take to go around? And the shower area curtains are also gone, wanting to replace those as well.

All the original curtains were intact so we were able to measure off of them for the replacements. The challenge with the valance was that the plastic clips were sowed directly into the fabric. Rather than track down new matching clips, my wife just cut the valance down to a small strip where the clip was then sewed the new fabric to the old.

Mrs.Stu

May 2, 2021
Northern California
All the original curtains were intact so we were able to measure off of them for the replacements. The challenge with the valance was that the plastic clips were sowed directly into the fabric. Rather than track down new matching clips, my wife just cut the valance down to a small strip where the clip was then sewed the new fabric to the old.
Do you have the measurements, or a ball park idea of what they were? I found someone on Etsy that makes valances and I wanted to make sure I order the right amount. I think they use the D clips and it's available on Amazon. I can sew them on.

billbillbillbill

Sep 4, 2012
SLC, UT
Do you have the measurements, or a ball park idea of what they were? I found someone on Etsy that makes valances and I wanted to make sure I order the right amount. I think they use the D clips and it's available on Amazon. I can sew them on.

Unfortunately we sold it a few weeks ago so I can't measure. I know the main box of the trailer was 15' long x 8.5' wide so inside perimeter would be around 47'. If it were me, I would have the valance made to 50' or so then sew the clips on and trim to the correct length for your trailer.

Good luck!