2011 Heartland Focus T19

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by athflying, Oct 13, 2019.

1. athflying

athflying New Member

It's a hybrid model, here are all the specs
    https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2011-heartland-focus-travel-trailer-floorplan-t19-tent-tr2356

It seems to be in great condition. The original owner barely used it and the second owner needed it for a place to sleep at an onsite project and now letting it go for $5k. Everything works, just needs a good scrubbing from regular use. No signs of water damage and the only area of concern was at the edge of the flooring where it meets the front bunk seemed soft but it's also were it transitions to the hitch. Going to get underneath with a flashlight and try to confirm no water damage, but no other signs that there are.

I am not extremely familiar with this model and haven't seen any in person till this one. Anything I should be concerned of with this model? Here are pics from the listing
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qYzOwgR4px0DFgtEbKOd3-x4RkJg6ZqM

2. eoleson1

eoleson1 Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with that model, but I know that the front bunk on many hybrids are prone to leakage, causing rot in the front floor area. Just be aware.

3. athflying

athflying New Member

I haven't seen it in person yet. My mom and nephew did the initial inspection, going with her We'd to see myself. I am not sure what I will be able to see from underneath. What's the best way to inspect the subfloor to either confirm there is damage or just the way it's constructed.