2011 Palomino - various brackets

Discussion in 'Mystery Parts' started by Ourkid2000, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Ourkid2000

Ourkid2000 New Member

My new to me Palomino pop up camper has a few parts that I can't figure out and I was wondering if anyone here knows?

First, the little bracket on the outside of the camper for attaching the cooktop. Well there's an similar bracket on the step up to the master bunk (so it's just near the floor). What could possibly attach here? I can't attach anything to it as there is no room from side to side to slide anything into it. Or maybe i'm just being dumb and missing something?

Also, in the storage bin I found a single brace that was about a foot and a half long. It's similar to the ones that hold up the bunks but very small. Anyone know what that could be used for?

2. myride

myride Well-Known Member

They sound like a place to store your stove while in travel mode (1)

The small rods sound like support rods when stove is moved outside on to the rail.

Raycfe and Snow like this.
  3. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

This ^^^^

4. NavarWynn

NavarWynn New Member

We have a mid 90s Palomino, and the setup is identical. If you look underneath the exterior stove rail, you'll see a frame mount point for the support bar to plug into (identical to the bunk support frame mount points). The weakness to the (as designed) stove itself is that the propane line (at least on ours) comes out of the bottom of the stove assembly, so if you just set it on the floor, it will crimp the plastic line... hence the 'storage' rail.