2012 flagstaff 228D. No Power

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by silverfz, Jun 6, 2014.

1. silverfz

silverfz Active Member

I have a 2012 flagstaff 228D. I got this last November and we have always had shore power. Everything works.

The Lift mechanism works off the battery. I can put the roof up and down before plugin to shore power.

the issue I am having is , the battery ONLY powers the lift. Non of the internal lights, fans etc runs with out plugged into a 30 amp plug.

can someone left me shed some light on this, the last pup a Utah lights works off the battery.

satish

2. joet

joet Well-Known Member

I would check the safety switches on the galley. There will be 2. One controls lights and the second is for the furance

3. mjsny

mjsny Member

Satish,

You may have blew the inline fuse that is attached to one of the battery cables.

4. huizarr

huizarr Member

Check all the fuses on your converter. We had one blown on our previous camper (2009 Rockwood HW296) that would not allow the 12V from the battery into the converter.

5. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

I agree with the others the problem is most likely in the cable from the battery. I may have a bad battery fuse in the converter or at the positive terminal inline fuse/breaker. Did you take any of the battery wires off during the winter. If so one maybe on wrong.