2013 - California Halloween Rally - Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haybale

I'd rather be camping!!
Aug 22, 2013
San Diego via MN
I just booked site #26 Nov 1-3rd, so far it'll be me and my son Patrick (5yo blessed with Down Syndrome). Hopefully I'll have a pup by then, if not I hope you don't avoid me and my tent..... [LOL] [?:~{]

As for the gift exchange from what I gathered keep it in the $10 (+/-2??) and bring a gift if you want a gift. I'll keep it camping/outdoor related.

Does anyone have a simple list of who is going and their site?

Such as

Bill/Janet/Jr................32
Jane and Mary...........17
Ryan/Patrick..............26

Awesome and see you there!!

squid14

Jan 11, 2011
I am in and there will be 2 of us. Can anyone tell me what the best site available is? I don’t need hookups.

Thanks.

RL97Coleman

Aug 13, 2013
Julian Rally

[HY] We are new to this site and to pop up camping. We live in Oceanside, Ca and will be at the Julian Rally with some friends. This will be our first trip with the tent trailer which is a 97 Coleman Taos.

Does anyone have recommendations about alternative heating sources. Our trailer does not have a heater in this model. We will bring a plug in heater if we even need one.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Ron, Lisa, Dugan(Wheaten Terrier) and Cali(kitty) [CP]

RL97Coleman

Aug 13, 2013
Hi Keith,

We are new to this site and new owners of a pop up tent trailer. We reserved site #6 at William Heise Park for the Nov 1st -Nov 3rd Halloween Rally.

We'll see you there and will bring something for the Potluck.

Thanks for organizing this event!

Ron, Lisa, and Dugan (our puppy-dog)

PopUpSteve

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2002
Southeastern PA
Re: Julian Rally

RL97Coleman said:
Does anyone have recommendations about alternative heating sources. Our trailer does not have a heater in this model. We will bring a plug in heater if we even need one.
A Mr Buddy Heater is always a good bet.

FiveInAFlagstaff

Jun 17, 2013
Haybale said:
I just booked site #26 Nov 1-3rd, so far it'll be me and my son Patrick (5yo blessed with Down Syndrome). Hopefully I'll have a pup by then, if not I hope you don't avoid me and my tent..... [LOL] [?:~{]
Haybale, I'll look forward to meeting your li'l man! We, too have a "special" kid, but she's quite a bit older. Who tells these kids they can grow up?!?!?!

Priscilla

2013 Flagstaff 228D and DH's 2004 Nissan Titan

eckertsbrew

Super Active Member
Jan 29, 2012
WOW!!!!

Glad to see all the new activity for this Rally. The family and I are looking forward to socializing with everyone (new & seasoned members)

This is going to be some much FUN!!!!!

Thanks,

Keith

Haybale

I'd rather be camping!!
Aug 22, 2013
San Diego via MN
FiveInAFlagstaff said:
Haybale, I'll look forward to meeting your li'l man! We, too have a "special" kid, but she's quite a bit older. Who tells these kids they can grow up?!?!?!

Priscilla

2013 Flagstaff 228D and DH's 2004 Nissan Titan

Awesome, Patty started out very special as he was born in my truck, I never even pulled over... True story!!

Hoomi

I write everything the voices in my head tell me.
Jul 20, 2012
Thinking about this one. We had to miss the Arizona Late Summer Rally, as we already had plans for this past weekend.

Edit: Oh, that would be interesting too. Doing the first two or three days of NaNoWriMo in the P'up.

Status
Not open for further replies.