2013 Evolution E3 Deck model water leak

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by Westcamaro, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Westcamaro

Westcamaro New Member

Anyone have any experience with water leaking from the bottom of the slider dinette (corner and edges) when connected to city water and using potable water tank with water pump?

I replaced a couple of cracked hoses under the dinette that led to the outdoor shower box. However I can’t find what is causing water to pool up on the edges and corners of the dinette slide out when connected to water source… Any experience on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Ok, i dont have a slide. But if its not collecting rain water and only happens when you hook up to the city water, its a leak somewhere. Do you use a pressure regulater on your lines? Could you have blown or a cracked fitting at the water hook up thats dripping inside the wall and traveling to that spot? Whats on that wall? Water wise? Look there.

3. Westcamaro

Westcamaro New Member

It’s definitely not rain water. It happened when it was dry outside so I can rule that out. I need to spend some time checking the walls where the city water inlet enters the trailer to see if that’s the issue.

I still think it has something to do with the water pump when using potable water tank though because I didn’t notice the leak when I first plugged into city water. It happened after turning on water pump.

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I know some models have rhe pump in the slide out. So that would make sense. Could just be a hose that needs to be tightened.

5. Westcamaro

Westcamaro New Member

Good call, I’ll start there. You are correct that the water pump is located under the dinette slide out. I replaced some cracked reinforced pvc pipes that went to the outdoor shower when I first got the trailer. Maybe I didn’t tighten those down hard enough. We have some rain in the forecast (Santa Cruz, CA) for the next week or so. I’ll let this weather pass and then open everything back up and start checking all the hoses.

Sjm9911 likes this.