Status
Not open for further replies.

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
2013 Florida Fall Rally
hlr-main.jpg

Time to start planning for another fun filled adventure making new friends and creating fun stories to talk about for days to come. You the folks whom make reservations are what the entire event is about. Please feel free to join in, make new friends, and have a great time! And remember these Rallies are for you guys to come and do as little or as much as you would like...

Location - Hillsborough River State Park
http://www.floridastateparks.org/hillsboroughriver/default.cfm
15402 U.S. 301 North
Thonotosassa, Florida 33592
(813) 987-6771
Price Rate: $24.00 per night
Dates - October 4-6, 2013

hlr-map.jpg

There will be a Listed Family Style dinner 5:00 pm on Saturday evening at a site-pavilion to be determined. Please add in a post what you may be bringing so we can keep a running tab. Keep it to the limits of what you are comfortable with. We all love some good eats!

Gibby

Don't count time, make time count !!!
Apr 20, 2011
Sorry Frank, you have to retype a little and add us to #29. Hopefully we can make this Rally since we missed the Fall one. Never been there but looks like a great park.

Blackpot

Spit, grit & duct tape - What more do you need ?
Oct 27, 2010
Blackpot will be there on site #35! [:D]

Gas, limited groceries 6 miles North of the entrance. Main groceries, gas, restaurants, hardware, rv supplies Walmart and hospital about 10 miles North. Same, located about 10 miles south on Fowler Ave., TPA. Also Museum of Science and Industry, covered flea market and canoe livery. Public launch in park for small craft. There is a larger launch about 4 miles south, but am not sure that you can navigate back up the river to the park from there. Abundant traffic and retail opportunities on Hwy 60 in Brandon. (this information furnished to all you shopping campers by Blackpot concierge service)

Bjess

Quiet Time
Aug 22, 2010
BJess and Family will be in site 25. Kellie has been at her job long enough now to request specific days off. The girls are looking forward to seeing everyone as well. I picked up our new to us camper Friday. Came very close to the dark side but the Fleetwood Avalon [HY] saved me. It's the best of both worlds IMO. See you all there!

Bjess

Quiet Time
Aug 22, 2010
You have the right dates. I just thought the sites look pretty big so I figured you wouldn't mind! We are actually 24...everything else looked like a hike to the facility!

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
We can share... Only 89 sites left!

Site 19 - Campingfever
Site 21 - Skipit53
Site 23 - Kelknight84
Site 24 - Bjess
Site 25 - Cuckoo
Site 28 - Jmcclung11
Site 29 - Gibby
Site 35 - Blackpot

Bjess

Quiet Time
Aug 22, 2010
BJess parents and brother are on site 30. They just got a pup and are looking forward to joining the fun. I will get them registered on the portal shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.