2013 FLORIDA FALL RALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandykayak

Dec 31, 2002
Miami FL
Please include me on paddling trip(s). I don't do rapids but apparently everything discussed is downriver. I'll take a kayak and can put on another set of cradles (with straps) to transport another kayak, if someone needs. Let me know. 04 Toyota Highlander.

I have two chihuahuas and a 16 y.o. Blind/deaf mutt. They are fine left inside, but it would be nice for someone to check on them periodically. I am willing to do the same for neighbors (or even dog sit at my site), pref a small breed.

My cell phone number is 305-606-8916.

Should we have a separate thread for for side trips?

stippett

Aug 8, 2013
Hello everyone. I just signed up yesterday and have found this site to be a wealth of information. My husband and I are new to pop ups and just got ours a couple of months ago. We heard about the rally coming up at Hillsborough River State Park and reserved our site last night. Can't wait to meet some more people who enjoy the outdoors. See you there! We'll be in site #63 :)

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Guys I went through and updated the rally attendee list.. Please take a look and see if your listing is correct. Some of them I had to guess on so please correct me and I'll get it adjusted...Thanks! [RTM]

jmcclung11

Super Active Member
Aug 10, 2008
Fishersville, VA
Frank...I don't see anybody listed on the 1st page. [:D]

My bad...I thought you meant this thread. But, I do see the "Attendee" thread is updated! Sorry man.

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
sandykayak said:
Are you putting up a tent as well?

Why yes, yes we will be putting up a tent as well! Mainly to give the teen daughter and her friend "space" as she likes to put it- lol!

I see a lot of you will be bringing kayaks, anyone with canoes? We are contemplating bringing our canoe with us. If we do, don't be surprised seeing a little Toyota Corolla hauling a pup with a canoe on the roof of the car! Maybe I can convince G-Ma to haul our little trailer so we can put the canoe on that rack (which I would prefer).

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Oh, I still don't know what I am bringing for the potluck, but I am leaning towards a pasta salad with Italian dressing. I won't post in the potluck section yet since I am not sure.

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
We'll have our canoe Kim...If we can find it. Sold one of our boats and gave the pup to our daughter who eventually got it out of the garage. Rearranged and cleaned everything up nice and tidy... Then the youngest son moved back home. Threw everything he had in the bay with the canoe. Oh well gotta love em! [:D]

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Thanks Jan... That makes 41... Actually they weren't forgotten. They are on my written list. In this system he has set up if they are not members on the forum every time you go to edit something you have to completely delete them and replace them with the correct information. My fault... But that's why you guys are here to watch over my shoulder... [;)] Thanks!

fred51465

Aug 14, 2013
Well I just bought my pop-up [PU] last weekend and you all convinced me to book for the rally! Can't wait! I will be there with my wife, daughter and two dogs! [:)C] FYI we booked lot 77.

That makes 42!

Kdugan

Jul 8, 2010
Hey y'all!

I was just looking through the thread. Looks like this is going to be an awesome rally!! I'm sure everyone will have a GREAT time!

Unfortunately we will not be able to make this rally or any other with you fine Florida folks :(

The DH has taken a job in North Carolina. He is living there now until our oldest daughter graduates high school this year. Then myself and our youngest will move up there with him.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderfully, awesome times we had at the previous rallies!

Have a great time y'all

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.