2013 FLORIDA FALL RALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizfisher

Super Active Member
Mar 5, 2009
I should be there tomorrow sometime in the early afternoon.
It will be me and the two little ones.
On Friday afternoon I will head home to pick up my 14 year old and maybe her friend.

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
Got my home made campsite sign made today :) It has "Popup Portal The Tiller Graham Cook Family" with our names in coordinating colors to the last names :D Now, if I can just get some contact paper to protect it if it [{}=] [:D]

Wizfisher

Super Active Member
Mar 5, 2009
jmcclung11 said:
Carol...Barbara doesn't like us anymore! [LOL]

You guys she likes.
It's me and the kids she wants a break from. [LOL]

Carol, it will be me and the kids (and Bagels the Beagle).

jyoung015

Jul 14, 2013
we will all like you wizfisher when we get to meet you friday night you sound like a great person sound be rolling in early friday morn

campermom

Feb 28, 2013
All packed up and ready to go [:D] !!!! Now just have to wait till tomorrow so we can pull on out !!!

Wizfisher

Super Active Member
Mar 5, 2009
jyoung015 said:
we will all like you wizfisher when we get to meet you friday night you sound like a great person sound be rolling in early friday morn

Well, I guess I am liked until Friday night. [LOL]

My wife stays home with the kids and has me home from work 4 days a week. She doesn't ever get time to herself. If she does, it is only if I take the kids somewhere and it normally isn't for long.
This gives her a few days to relax, work out a little extra, etc. without all of us bothering her.

I wish she could take the camper and go without me sometimes. [;)]

TampaJim said:
Can you blame her??????

Not at all. You know me.

I'll be loading up in the morning and heading out around lunch time.
[HY] [PUT]

jmcclung11

Super Active Member
Aug 10, 2008
Fishersville, VA
We have decided not to haul the kayaks with us...so that means no trip down the river for us. The weather is so up in the air that we have decided not to bring them. We will hike (the trails that are open) and probably hit the pool if the weather turns out nice.

chasw98

Chuck, Debbie, and grandson Jacob
Jan 1, 2013
We are bringing ours with us and have rented 2 more for the DS and DGF! C'mon Jaime, where's your sense of adventure? Imagine a nice fall shower cooling you off going down the river looking at large gators! [:D]

clif1025

Nov 8, 2012
Just a half day sitting through work, then off for the weekend. Should be in around 3 or so. It'll just be the guys for tonight, our wives and kids are coming tomorrow after school. Anyone is welcome to stop by site 56 tonight and have a drink(or 2). [:D] [:D]

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Great to see folks up and about this morning... Brining the Durango so the canoe will stay home and they wont let us rent one with Bill... Gator bait?

Rosters printed out... Any changes will be with the Ol' Sharpie... Headed to get ice!

Wizfisher

Super Active Member
Mar 5, 2009
I'll be bringing the kayaks. The worst that happens is they stay on top of the truck all weekend.

Will be loading up the truck in a couple hours and heading out.

jmcclung11

Super Active Member
Aug 10, 2008
Fishersville, VA
It's going to be a long morning...taking off around 11ish to go home and load up. Got a (little) surprise to pick up on the way home to bring with us for Saturday and the 2013 Cornhole Tournament. [:D]

When the kids get home from school, we will be on our way. Should arrive by 6pm at the latest; hopefully by 5pm.

Blackpot

Spit, grit & duct tape - What more do you need ?
Oct 27, 2010
I have used all of my super powers to keep the skies clear and the sun shining for four days straight now so things should be dried up a little at HRSP. Local forecasters say perhaps overcast and MAYBE afternoon showers for the weekend. It has been beautiful here in the mornings, so hope that trend continues. Don't forget bug spray, although we haven't had a problem here at the house. See you all there! [:)C]

Status
Not open for further replies.