2013 FLORIDA FALL RALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
Hi all. Well, my DSIL (Amanda & DJ) had to cancel. Their site was #83 so it should be available if anyone wants to join last minute. So they will not be at the potluck either so take the beef stew off the list (I'll post in that thread also). We will have the chicken & blackbeans w/ soft tortilla shells and the goulash stuff.

jeffandeb

Jun 16, 2012
You guys have a great time!! We will miss not seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Hopefully we can make the next rally. I hate how work gets in the way of fun [:(O]. Enjoy [:D] [:D]

Craig57

Mar 29, 2009
Blackpot,
We really appreciate your use of all your super powers! Hopefully we will not need your anti-kryptonite weather powers for this rally. Things are really looking good for the weekend weather! A coupler of rain showers are nothing compared to last weeks deluge.
We will be leaving mid-morning Friday so should make the evening meet & great on time this year.
See you all soon!
Craig & Ann

fmbhappycamper

PuP Power
Aug 27, 2010
jeffandeb said:
You guys have a great time!! We will miss not seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Hopefully we can make the next rally. I hate how work gets in the way of fun [:(O]. Enjoy [:D] [:D]
ME TOO [:(] But I am praying for awesome weather for ya'all. Have a blast [8D]
ps. was taking my Pup in for new tires after work but it is pouring here [:(O]

jyoung015

Jul 14, 2013
hope that tropical weather stays away and the sun keeps shinning commaholly and i should be arriving mid friday morning and can not wait to meet all the new and old rally folks

Brian-Katie

Jan 31, 2011
I'm feeling sooooooo much better about that weather so of course that means it's going to rain. [LOL]

We're going to call in the morning to make sure our site is free and will head over as soon as we're packed up. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

chasw98

Chuck, Debbie, and grandson Jacob
Jan 1, 2013
All you people getting to show up early on Thursday and Friday. We are prepping some good food for you, getting everything packed tonight, then we have to work for 1/2 a day tomorrow before we can start over to HRSP at noon. 4 hour drive (which will probably be over 4 by the time we get going) so we will be showing up somewhere around MIDNIGHT by my calculations!!!!! Rant, rant. Rant, rant. [:(] [:(] [:(] Really we should be there before 5 but I wish I could leave now. Oh well, drive safe, we will see you all tomorrow.... [:D] [:D] [:D] [;)]

Chuck & Debbie

hcromwell28

Sep 8, 2011
The Glodowski family was REALLY looking forward to this weekend but due to some unexpected family health issues, I need to fly to Maine on Tuesday and have some things to prepare before then :(....we are very sad but please keep us informed of the next one. we will be there as we heard great stories about the people at the rally! our site #38 is now open

Wizfisher

Super Active Member
Mar 5, 2009
Brian-Katie said:
I'm feeling sooooooo much better about that weather so of course that means it's going to rain. [LOL]

We're going to call in the morning to make sure our site is free and will head over as soon as we're packed up. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Site 15 is open.

Wizfisher

Super Active Member
Mar 5, 2009
Went by the water by the campground and it isn't flowing fast.
Campground is not flooded at all. I don't see any water in any if the sites nearby.

Sun is shining and I will be taking the kids to the pool soon.

Everyone drive safe today.

billangiep

May 28, 2012
We pulled in late Thurs. eve.
Slow to get going, working on our second cup. :))
ugybubup.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Slll using Tapatalk 2

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Having an awesome time... Meet and greet was great and good to see so many strangers connecting... Weather seems to be holding out! [SUN]

cuckoo

Super Active Member
Sep 7, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Hopefully this was posted before you received the roster.... One change... Dinner will be at the Cedar Landing/Campfire Circle @ 4:30 pm!

Craig57

Mar 29, 2009
Arrived home around 2, easy Sunday drive home. We had a great time! It was great spending time with old friends and to meet so many new ones!
Blackpot & June hosted the best meet & greet ever!!! The potluck dinner was as incredible as ever, camp cooks are the best!
Frank & Wendy really hosted another fantastic rally!!! Kudos to The Cuckoo.

carolsaucier

just the 2 of us
Aug 11, 2009
Palm Bay, FL
Blackpot & June hosted the best meet & greet ever!!! The potluck dinner was as incredible as ever, camp cooks are the best!
Frank & Wendy really hosted another fantastic rally!!! Kudos to The Cuckoo.
[/quote]

We agree with Craig and Anne, rallies just keep getting better and better. Great meet and greet and oh so yummy food at Pot Luck.

Thanks for all you have done, Frank, Wendy, Joe and June. As my granddaughers says "You're the best!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.