2014 Coachmen Clipper 106ST soft floor

Discussion in 'Roof/Floor Repair & Maintenance' started by Asinity, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Rainbow Lever

Rainbow Lever New Member

We have a 2004 Clipper and will be working on this repair in the fall. We do have a storage box with a nasty crack in the lid, and both ends are rotted out. We got underneath and lesser damage continues along the passenger side from the storage box, under the cassette toilet and just to the right of the door. Looking at your photos, I'm not as intimidated by this project as I was before, so I appreciate seeing them!

2. Julie&Steve

Julie&Steve New Member

So glad to have given you hope with our pics it is exactly why we put them out there because we’re still super intimidated by the storage repair yet to come. And keeping our fingers crossed that our repair will be water safe.well continue to post as much as possible we’re really bad at keeping track of before and process pictures. “ After pictures” all day Long we’ll take pics lol

3. H20fwlr

H20fwlr New Member

Hi. I am planning a floor replacement in my 2007 Rockwood. Could you tell me where I can find the pictures that you refer to? Thanks in advance.

4. joet

joet Well-Known Member

Its amazing that we can put a man on the moon, yet can't build a camper that doesn't leak..............................