2014 FALL 'C U @ THE SEWER' RALLY

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by RotnMom, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

I'm still downsizing most of the ones I have. But I'm getting there!!

Oh, wanted to add...I have like 3 people's photos. So if you see duplicates, please bring them to my attention and I'll kill the duplicates! THANKS RATS! I bet more of you have photos too! And you don't need a photo site to upload from. You can upload right from your hard drive, and once they're on the portal, you can erase or move them on your computer and they won't go POOF on the portal! [A]

[:D]

2. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Not to worry! It won't happen next year. Now if it rains for a week prior, we may have to blow dry the stupid fuse box! LMAO Either way, you'll be back within the circle! [A]

3. ironeagle81

ironeagle81 Member

I believe that you have all of mine. I'll wait until you're finished and then compare. If you're missing any, then I'll upload then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving in the wrong lane!

4. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Thanks! I'm done uploading now!! It sure seemed I had a lot more pics than . What I uploaded!! But I checked and that was all I had.

Y'all check it out and if yours photos aren't there, could you please upload them yourself! I can't find anymore pics! Darrin, I think I copied your collection on the thumb drive. I'm pretty sure something's rotten in Denmark!

Thanks!

:-D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5. Phranc

Phranc New Member

I'm glad you guys had a very good time. My surgery was Monday the 20th and was a success. I'm just now getting my head up out of the water. I'm really looking forward to the next Rally.

6. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Glad to hear it, Phranc!! I'm trying to squeeze one more trip up here before the inevitable winterizing. :(

Can't wait to meet ya!!

:-D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

7. vulcan classic

vulcan classic New Member

Where do I go to see all the pics, I see the thread but no images with Tapatalk app.

BTW, PAM, thanks a million for the tickets. The race was AWESOME!!! Junior! Junior! Junior!

Sent from my iCook iClean iWork

8. RotnMom

RotnMom Am I there yet?

Unfortunately, TAT doesn't do everything the portal does in a browser. if you go to the link at the bottom of my signature, you should see the various rally threads, and one of them will be the photo thread. On THIS thread, you don't have to use a photo program as a 'middle man'. The link will upload directly to the portal storage, which means you can move those photos around on your hard drive and they won't go POOF! on the portal. [A]

Glad y'all enjoyed it! I've been running around calling everyone Junior!! Obviously the car crew (not pit crew) change out did them some good! So how long did you have to wait in traffic?? I've always wondered how far it backs up!! Hope you were able to pass the 4th one on! And I'm looking forward to those PHOTOS, especially in the pit area!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.