2015 - Florida Spring Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperWolf

Mar 22, 2015
LOL, Kimmygr it was rather funny watching Mom tell me that but in the meantime Smart DD was figuring out what to do. We'll be heading down right at DD gets out of school so we'll pick her up from the bus stop and head down.

Attachments

• IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 17

WeRJuliIan

If it's "Aluminum", why not "Sodum" and "Uranum"?
May 15, 2014
Sarasota, FL
PepperWolf said:
The sites are "tight"??
Ok, now I'm getting a little nervous about the whole backing up into my site thing. [:!].

See my other comment, about lons of trees for privacy... nobody will know :)

PepperWolf

Mar 22, 2015
WeRJulIan said:
See my other comment, about lons of trees for privacy... nobody will know :)

Yea, but Mom has a loud voice. You all will be able to hear her!

Kimmygr, that pic was for you! I thought you would want to see the horse not caring a bit at the time over the strange thing near his pasture.

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
LOL- Don't worry, we will get ya in your site! Don't feel bad, I backed our camper up into our driveway with the 4Runner for the first time last weekend and it was all crooked! I hate blind side backing! I should have went around the block and came in to use sight side. Plus I am not used to the wheelbase on the Runner and how the trailer reacts with it yet. It all takes time and practice! We have all been there done that at one time or another. [:D] Just laugh it off and know it is cheap entertainment, in which one day you will be one of the ones snickering while watching a newbie. [;)] Its all good [:D]

PepperWolf

Mar 22, 2015
Kimmygr said:
LOL- Don't worry, we will get ya in your site! Don't feel bad, I backed our camper up into our driveway with the 4Runner for the first time last weekend and it was all crooked! I hate blind side backing! I should have went around the block and came in to use sight side. Plus I am not used to the wheelbase on the Runner and how the trailer reacts with it yet. It all takes time and practice! We have all been there done that at one time or another. [:D] Just laugh it off and know it is cheap entertainment, in which one day you will be one of the ones snickering while watching a newbie. [;)] Its all good [:D]

LOL!! We don't mind being the weekend entertainment. [:D] I know we're going to make more mistakes along the way. I already managed to get my thumb caught in the camper door but now we know how the door goes in!

TheExplorer

Apr 7, 2015
PepperWolf said:
LOL!! We don't mind being the weekend entertainment. [:D] I know we're going to make more mistakes along the way. I already managed to get my thumb caught in the camper door but now we know how the door goes in!

So we should bring popcorn and chairs for the entertainment portion of the trip?! [LOL] [;)] We too will be more than glad to help if we are there before you, PepperWolf! I do a nice job of a pointy finger motion if that helps!

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
Is it May yet? Is it? Is it?

So, who is getting excited? I know we are! Looking forward to a relaxing fun weekend with some good food, great memories, and some new camping friends!

Roofpro49

Jan 31, 2015
I'm really looking forward to this! I have two 6' folding tables and a 4 footer I can bring, and I have a roll of plastic tablecloth that is enough to cover all the tables you need. I'm signed up for mac 'n cheese, but I don't have an oven. I'm going to try a dutch oven recipe, and I'll let you know how it turns out. I may have to change to something else!

Taatnr6

Mar 8, 2015
We booked spot 74 and looking forward to our first rally. 2 adults and possibly 2 pets. Good way to spend a birthday weekend

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
Taatnr6 said:
We booked spot 74 and looking forward to our first rally. 2 adults and possibly 2 pets. Good way to spend a birthday weekend

I will get you added to the list! Wow, so that makes 3 birthday celebrations!

Kimmygr

Jun 20, 2013
Roofpro49 said:
I'm really looking forward to this! I have two 6' folding tables and a 4 footer I can bring, and I have a roll of plastic tablecloth that is enough to cover all the tables you need. I'm signed up for mac 'n cheese, but I don't have an oven. I'm going to try a dutch oven recipe, and I'll let you know how it turns out. I may have to change to something else!

That would be great! Again, I urge everyone to NOT overload yourselves! Maybe we can get a tally as to who has what and how many?

I am not sure how many will be participating in the potluck, but as it gets closer I hope many of you will decide upon what you wish to bring! This way I can add it to the list so everyone can see. That way we do not end up with an overload of tater salad or what not. [;)]

PepperWolf

Mar 22, 2015
Kimmygr,

Put Mom down for Baked beans. she's bringing her crockpot along to see how it will do. I'll keep you updated if she adds in anything else.

3 B-Days??!! May Babies are the bestest!!! [:D]

Roofpro49

Jan 31, 2015
Actually, I have four six foot tables. Since I'm not bringing a generator or fuel, I should have plenty of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.