2015 Ohio Fall Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heady

Super Active Member
Sep 24, 2012
Anyone up for a 2015 Ohio Fall Rally? September'ish? Preferred campground?

5MARC

Mar 23, 2015
Sounds fun..... Got plans to go somewhere the weekend of the 11th -13th (fri-sun) haven't picked a place yet, so we're game for most anywhere. Would like to check out Mohican state park.... Could be a good excuse.

Mickeyrv

Week day camping is great
Jul 22, 2012
[HYC] [TV] Good old Indian Lake, home of the past fall rallies would suite me fine, The earlier in september, the better.
Mickeyrv

mandl

Mar 17, 2012
We are definitely interested. Let us know when you decide . We don't have anything scheduled in Sept. so far so the month is wide open for us. :)

Heady

Super Active Member
Sep 24, 2012
In chatting with folks at the Michigan rally, late September would be best. There is the festival the weekend of the 25 and Indian Lake is sold out. I really like Indian Lake as there is lots to do, close by bathrooms and great rally area between the rows.

What does everyone think for the weekend before the festival? Sept 18-20?

Heady

Super Active Member
Sep 24, 2012
Welcome Gruss!

We are traveling home from the Michigan rally, will post the details tonight.

Heady

Super Active Member
Sep 24, 2012
The 2015 5th Annual Ohio Fall Rally has been scheduled!!

Indian Lake -- Sept 18-20

We choose an area between two rows that has a lot of open area for our rally festivities without having to book a specific rally sites provided that we all book the spaces around this area. The area is close to multiple bathrooms and the shower house.

We have booked site B25, RothFamily/TurkeyLurkey are in B36. Of course you can book any site you like, however I would ask that folks look to book sites B22, B23, B24, B26, B37. B38, B39 and B40 to ensure that we have plenty of space for the Rally.

Please let me know when you book, your arrival departure dates and how many will be attending.

Thanks
Lance

gruss

Super Active Member
May 6, 2014
OK, we're in B38. Don't know how many yet, Me the wife and around 4 kids, various ages, I can't keep track anymore. not sure whether one of the kids will be furry or not though.

Mickeyrv

Week day camping is great
Jul 22, 2012
[HYC] [TV] I will have to wait until Sept. to Book a site, it will depend on whether or not the camper has been sold. If not then Debbie and I should be their.

Mickeyrv

mandl

Mar 17, 2012
Heady, Just wanted to let you know we are booked on site D-051 (on the lake.....sorry [:I]) for the Rally. We just love those lakeside views, plus this site is full hookup and we won't have to wait in line to dump our sewage on Sunday. (Always a plus for Mike) Looking forward to seeing all of you again at the Rally. Will there be a light show again this year? I (Lynn) just loved that last year. [A]

Heady

Super Active Member
Sep 24, 2012
Lynn, welcome!! Can't wait to see you again, it has been way too long. I don't blame you for wanting to be in the D loop, great views and the full hookups are a plus. Hopefully your neighbors last year do not decide to have a repeat visit. [:D]

Now that you have a full hookup site, we all have a place to dump without having to wait in line! [LOL]

mandl

Mar 17, 2012
Heady said:
Lynn, welcome!! Can't wait to see you again, it has been way too long. I don't blame you for wanting to be in the D loop, great views and the full hookups are a plus. Hopefully your neighbors last year do not decide to have a repeat visit. [:D]

Now that you have a full hookup site, we all have a place to dump without having to wait in line! [LOL]

LOL!!! [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] Lance, you are tooooooo funny!!! (Besides, you did give me special permission to book lakeside) [;)] [A] [:D] I also wanted to let you know that we will be arriving on Thursday, Sept. 17 and leaving Sunday, Sept. 20. [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts